Off-the-Beaten-Track Private Cappadocia Tour
Would you like to go off the beaten track and explore Cappadocia from a different view point? Off the Beaten Track Cappadocia tour gives you an opportunity to explore the unbeaten routes if you want to see the area as the locals do.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Tatlarin Yeralti Sehri
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Damat İbrahim Paşa Külliyesi, Camicedit, Belediye Cd. No:73, 50200 Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Beautiful example of late Ottoman Era mosque surrounded by social structures like a library, soup kitchen, madrassah and a Turkish Bath.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nar Kasabası Mh.muhtarlığı, Baş, Nevşehir Cd. No:4, 50130 Nar/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Old Greek and Turkish Village located in the beginning of a beautiful gorge full of local peoples gardens to grow fruits and vegetables.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tatlarin Yeralti Sehri, Tatların Köyü İç Yolu, 50230 Tatların/Acıgöl/Nevşehir, Turkey
A complex terraced structure used for stroing food, sheltering and wine production for ceturies in Cappadocia which is a beautiful museum at the moment.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Cappadocia hotels located in Goreme, Avanos, Uchisar, Cavusin, Ortahisar, Urgup, Mustafapasa, Ayvaliand Nevsehir
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We avoid the crowded times of the museums and restaurants. Lunch is served in open air in restaurants where staff using face masks and frequently checked by the Ministry of Health and local authorities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.