Off-the-tourist Path Food Tour
To understand the culture you are interested in, it is better to start with the food and drink traditions. We think that it is unfair that the world associates Russia with only Borsch and vodka. The country is multinational, as well as the cuisine. And, where is the best place to enjoy the variety of Russian cuisine, if not in the most international city in Russia – St.Petersburg?
The idea of this tour is to get our foreign guests acquainted with the everyday food and drinking life of Russian people. We won’t visit any famous touristic places during this tour, we will show you places that locals know and love. The menu is based on favourite local goodies: fresh farmer products, Georgian cuisine, wine, and of course strong alcohol.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - We will show you places that locals know and love. The menu is based on favorite local goodies: fresh farmer products, Georgian cuisine, wine, and of course strong alcohol.
- Entry/Admission - Kuznechny Market
- Entry/Admission - Polugar Bar SPB
What's excluded :
- Tips to your guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuznechny Market, Kuznechny Lane, 3, St. Petersburg 191002 Russia
We set the tone for the tour at one of the oldest farmer markets in the city, where you’ll enjoy traditional farmer products.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Polugar Bar SPB, Italyanskaya 19, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
We will try not only Russian alcohol drinks but learn the history of the Russian banquet and traditional Russian distillates, followed by some buckwheat popcorn.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Vladimirskaya Station, St Petersburg, Russia, 191025
2: Kuznechnyy Rynok, Kuznechnyy Pereulok, 3, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191025
3: Georgian`s, Kolokol'naya Ulitsa, 8, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191025
4: Фарш & Бочка, Ulitsa Belinskogo, 11, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191014
Departure Time :5/17/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Polugar bar, Ital'yanskaya Ulitsa, 19, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.