Official Guided Tour of Bari Old Town (PRIVATE TOUR)
During the BARI WALKING TOUR you will be able to visit the main atractions of the old town like the Basilica of Saint Nicholas, the Fresh Pasta street, the Cathedral, the Norman Castle, the narrow streets, the fish market and the warm local people.
You will be in contact with the southern Italian life style and people!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica San Nicola, Largo Abate Elia 13, 70122, Bari Italy
Visit of the Basilica of San Nicola
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Citta Vecchia - Bari, 70100, Bari Italy
Guided tour of the people and flavors of Bari Vecchia
Pass By: Strada delle Orecchiette, Via Arco Basso Arco Basso, 70122, Bari Italy
Live Pasta making
Departure Point :Teatro Petruzzelli, Corso Cavour, 12, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from every Hotel of the Center and Old Town of Bari
Return Detail :Piazza del Ferrarese, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.