Offshore Wild life exploration
Witness and enjoy the exotic charm of the National Park and experience the wildlife of the Sahara!
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confortable and air conditioned Vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - National Park of Souss Massa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Park of Souss Massa, Toundoute Morocco
Drive to the National Park of Souss Massa. On the tour through the area, you will see Mendes antelope (Addax), Dorcas gazelles and African ostriches, which can move freely there. At various stations, you can get off to observe the animals in peace and take pictures. Continue on to the Arrouais area, where you will encounter sable antelopes (Oryx) and Dorcas gazelles.
• Later there is a Lunch which will be local fresh fish in the little fishing village of Tifnit.
• Then there is time to relax, hike in the sand dunes behind the village, swim or look for wheels on the beach.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up wherever you stay in AgadirAirports
- Agadir Almassira Airport, Agadir Morocco
- Port of Aagadir
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual driver
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Private tour
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.