Oia private tour
Walk through the little streets of the beautiful village of Oia, learning about the locals' lives and capturing the most picturesque views on the island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Oia is the most famous of all the villages of Santorini. It is known throughout the world for its quiet life and fantastic sunsets, and is certainly the most beautiful and picturesque village of Santorini. The village is also situated on top of an impressive cliff and offers a spectacular view over the volcano .
Oia is situated on the north of the island, 11 kilometers away from Fira. It is a traditional village with charming houses in narrow streets, blue domed churches, and sun-bathed verandas. Its streets have plenty of tourist shops, taverns, cafes, and other shops. Oia is much more quiet that Fira, with its busiest area being the main pedestrian strip that runs along its length.
This is the place where you will have the time to explore with your experienced guide. You will have the time to enjoy a drink from a local coffee shop, as you meet with locals and feel the famous Greek hospitality.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Santorini, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers from hotels ,airport,main port and from the top of the cable car(for cruiseships) at the exit Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Όρμος Αθηνιού Θήρας, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.