Ojców National Park, private tour from Krakow
Join our trip to the beautiful area of Ojców. If you are staying in Krakow for a few days, it’s well-worth taking a little break in sightseeing and come to this magical place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Zamek w Ojcowie
- Entry/Admission - Grota Lokietka (King's Lokietek Cave)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Poland Active - Day Tours, 5 Mikolajska St. 66d Starowiślna St., Krakow 31-027 Poland
Stop At: Zamek w Ojcowie, Ojcow 32-047 Poland
The Ojców National Park is the smallest national park in Poland. This beautiful place is located only several kilometers away from the city of Krakow. It is made up by an amazing mixture of mountains, forests, rivers, caves, gorges and rocks. There are two historical gems in here, too: the Castles of Ojców and Pieskowa Skała.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maczuga Herkulesa, 32-045 Sułoszowa, Poland
A characteristic landmark which can be found in the park is a rock in the shape of a massive club. Due to its distinctive shape it is called Maczuga Herkulesa (Hercules Club).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grota Lokietka (King's Lokietek Cave), Lokietka, Czajowice, Ojcow National Park 32-089 Poland
Another thing that makes Ojców special is a legend connected with King Łokietek (Władysław I the Elbow-high). He is said to have been hiding from king Wenceslaus II of Bohemia’s pursuit in Ojców’s caves. One of them, called the King Łokietek’s Cave, with an interesting layout and featuring beautiful karst forms, is one of the most popular caves in Poland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your accommodation (hotel, hostel, apartment) in Krakow. Please advise your full hotel name and address at time of booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks are required to be worn by everyone inside buildings (shops etc.). Please bring your own mask. Follow the safety rules at hotel, museum etc.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.