Ojen private full day trip from Marbella or Malaga
Visit Ojen village on a private day trip from Marbella or Malaga, accompanied by your own personal guide. Stop at the Ojen lookout for panoramic views, then learn about local industries at brandy and oil mill museum exhibits. Stroll around town and meander to the Church of La Encarnacion, a folk museum, plus explore the karst caves. Olive oil tasting and round-trip hotel transport by private vehicle are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Olive oil tasting
- Entry/Admission - Cueva de las Columnas
- Entry/Admission - Churreria El Mojaito
- Entry/Admission - ECO BOOK OJÉN
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ojen, Ojen, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in Marbella in Mijas or in Malaga and taken to the Ojen lookout.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cueva de las Columnas, Carretera, 29610 Ojen Spain
Visit the brandy museum and old oil mill museum before strolling by surrounding & narrow streets and karst caves until reaching the church while listening to stories, legends and important facts of the town from the hand of the guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Churreria El Mojaito, Calle Los Llanos, s/n, 29610 Ojén, Málaga, Spain
You will also have the opportunity to taste "Churros Mojaos" if you wish.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: ECO BOOK OJÉN, Wildlife Park closer to Marbella, more than a zoo or safari., Carretera, A-7103, km 2, 29610 Ojén, Málaga, Spain
Then it will be the time for lunch (own expense) before being taken to a current olive oil mill in Monda, where you'll enjoy some olive oil tasting. You will be able to stroll the streets and visit the folk museum
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Malaga Airport, Malaga Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Email address is required at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to Covid-19, an audio streaming is provided with the use of your own smartphone – via mobile network – and earphones. The tour agency has the badge “Andalucía Segura”. That means, that the company complies with the healthy-hygienic standards established by the World Health Organization and also by the Spanish government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.