Ojen private walking tour by Tours in Malaga
Visit this beautiful town being considered by The Times magazine one of the 50 best cities to live. Old crafts tour in where you will visit first an old oil mill and the schnapps museum, besides wandering through its narrow streets embellished by pots and flowers. End up having "Churros"
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Molino
- Entry/Admission - Churreria El Mojaito
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo del Molino, Calle Charcas, 60, 29610 Ojén, Málaga, Spain
Start visiting the brandy museum and theold oil mill museum before strolling by surrounding & narrow streets and karst caves until reaching the church while listening to stories, legends and important facts of the town from the hand of the guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Churreria El Mojaito, Calle Los Llanos, s/n, 29610 Ojén, Málaga, Spain
You will also have the opportunity to have "Churros Mojaos" to taste the typical Spanish breakfast
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Dirección General De La Guardia Civil, Camino Marbella, 1, 29610 Ojén, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Email address is required at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to Covid-19, an audio streaming is provided with the use of your own smartphone – via mobile network – and earphones. The tour agency has the badge “Andalucía Segura”. That means, that the company complies with the healthy-hygienic standards established by the World Health Organization and also by the Spanish government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.