Okanagan Falls Wine Experience from Vernon
It’s a place unlike any other. From vineyards to orchards, Okanagan Falls is one of Canada’s prime agricultural areas. With its dramatic landscapes, and remarkable terroir, this is one of the most beautiful and diverse places to visit.
In Okanagan Falls you'll find grape growers and winemakers united in a common vision: to grow fruit and make wines reflective of the distinct South Okanagan character.
Make your own discovery. Uncork the sun. Come tour Okanagan Falls Wine Region with us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Professional Local Guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Officially recognized in 2018 as a sub-appellation, vineyards stretch northwards along the East Bench of Skaha Lake and across the water to Kaleden, then South over rolling hills above Vaseux Lake with Okanagan Falls at the heart.
From award winning sparkling wines, crisp Rieslings, aromatic Gewürztraminers to complex Pinots, rich, bold Syrah's and juicy Cabernet Sauvignons, there is truly an exceptional wine for everyone. Our Wine 101 will arm you with a bit more FUN information for your next winery stop.
If less than 4 people, please contact us.
• Okanagan Valley, Okanagan Valley, British Columbia
• Myra Canyon Park, Kelowna, British Columbia Canada
• Penticton, Penticton, Okanagan Valley, British Columbia
• Skaha Lake Park, Parkview Street, Penticton, British Columbia V2A 3W2 Canada
• Stag's Hollow Winery, 2237 Sun Valley Way, Okanagan Falls, British Columbia V0H 1R2 Canada
• See Ya Later Ranch, 2575 Green Lake Road, Okanagan Falls, British Columbia V0H 1R0 Canada
• Liquidity Wines, 4720 Allendale Rd, Okanagan Falls, British Columbia V0H 1R2 Canada
• Blasted Church Vineyards, 378 Parsons Rd, Okanagan Falls, British Columbia V0H 1R5 Canada
• Synchromesh Wines, 4220 McLean Creek Rd, Okanagan Falls, British Columbia V0H 1R0 Canada
• Meyer Family Vineyards, 4287 McLean Creek Rd, Okanagan Falls, British Columbia V0H 1R1 Canada
• Artisanal Charcuterie Picnic - GF, LF, Vegan, Vegetarian options are available on request.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you're staying at a residence or an AirBnB please contact us with details for your pick-up & drop-off. Airports
- Kelowna Airport, 5533 Airport Way, Kelowna, British Columbia V1V 1S1 Canada
- Penticton Regional Airport, 3000 Airport Rd, Penticton, BC V2A 8X1, Canada
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.