Okanagan Morning Stand Up Paddleboard Tour and Yoga
Greet the day on the calm, warm waters of Osoyoos Lake on this sacred experience from sacred lands. Depart our Spirit Beachfront location and paddle north for SUP yoga just off the virgin shores of Osoyoos Indian Band land. Calm your mind and feed your soul. This class is suitable for all experience levels and is perfect for anyone wanting to start their day in Osoyoos feeling centered and connected with this special place.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wakepilot at Spirit Ridge Beachfront, Spirit Ridge Resort, 8000 45 St, Osoyoos, BC V0H 1V6, Canada
Join us for this fun class that will not only get you laughing but will also help you build balance, tone your whole body and calm your mind. This class is suitable for all experience levels and is perfect for groups, stagettes, couples, or anyone wanting to start their day in Osoyoos feeling blissed out floating on water.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Osoyoos, BC V0H 1V3, Canada
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.