[Okinawa Iriomote] SUP/Canoe Tour at Mangrove & limestone cave exploration
★ 2 tours in half a day!
It's a great deal to make it easy and enjoyable for everyone!
★ Exploring the limestone cave (caving)
Wear a helmet, knee pads and headlights, and do "caving".
There is no doubt that going through the limestone cave in a large, medium and small series will be exciting in a different space!
★ SUPor canoe & waterfall play!
You can enjoy SUPor canoe & waterfall play! Please come on clothes that you can get wet on the day!
★ Free photo data!
Memorable memories of the trip. During the tour, your guide will take a picture of you with a special waterproof camera and give you free data!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- SUP / canoe kit
- Safety equipment
- Insurance fee
What's excluded :
It is a plan where you can enjoy mangrove cruising and limestone caving.
Cruising and trekking in the mangrove river with SUPor canoe, aiming for "Kula Waterfall" called Lucky Waterfall.
After that, limestone cave exploration (caving)!
We will explore natural limestone caves that have not been lighted up or maintained. It's an explorer who wears a helmet, lights, and gloves to proceed!
[Notes] (Please be sure to read)
・Meeting and discontinuation time may vary depending on the season and field conditions on the day. Please contact us for more information.
・The tour is operated in the rain. However, if we judge that the safety of the field cannot be secured, we may cancel the tour.
・Due to the nature of the tour, where nature is the field/observation target, the contents are subject to change depending on the weather, and "what you can see on that day" cannot be guaranteed. We hold tours with the understanding that our customers have the above-mentioned circumstances regarding the tour content. In addition, if the weather on the day of the tour is not the best, and if it is convenient for the customer, we will consult with you such as transfer to another day.
・Please change your clothes so that you can get wet in advance.
・Please complete the toilet in advance before participating (there is no toilet near the site).
・We cannot accept participation after drinking alcohol. Please note.
・If you will be late, please contact us in advance.
・If the shop does not contact you by the evening of the previous day, please call 0980-85-7240 (Iriomotejima ADVENTURE PiPi).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
・ Free pick-up range is limited to the Uehara area (If you are staying at Jungle Hotel Painumaya Ecovillage Latida, please contact the tour shop directly by message, phone, LINE or email.)・ The shop will contact you directly about the meeting place and time the day before.Ports
- Densa Terminal, Japan, 〒907-1541 Okinawa, Yaeyama District, Taketomi, Uehara, 竹富町上原553-1
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.