[Okinawa Iriomote] Yaeyama Himebotaru viewing tour
★ "Yaeyama Himebotaru" viewing tour for a limited time
This is a limited-time tour from March to May.
★ The guide will guide you!
Since there is no light at night in Iriomote Island, there are many places where you cannot go alone because it is dangerous, but the nature guide will guide you and support you on this tour.
Enjoy the night in the subtropical island to your heart's content!
★It is a very popular tour.
Please make an early reservation!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Insurance fee
What's excluded :
Natural illumination! Yaeyama Himebotaru Appreciation Tour>
There are many rare animals in the Yaeyama Islands, and "Yaeyama Himebotaru" is one of them.
The activity starts gradually at dusk, and by the time it gets dark, countless Yaeyama Himebotaru illuminate and dance in the forest. The scene is like natural illumination.
Yaeyama Himebotaru is famous as the smallest firefly in Japan. The light is gentle but powerful and has attracted many people.
Since Yaeyama Himebotaru is active only at dusk, there is only one hour of chance to meet each day. Let's take a peek into the fantastic world! !
[Notes] (Please be sure to read)
・Meeting and dissolution times will change depending on the season and field conditions on the day. Please contact us for more information.
・Tour is rainy. However, the tour may be canceled if it is determined that the safety of the field cannot be ensured.
・Due to the nature of the tour, where nature is the field/observation target, the contents are subject to change depending on the weather, and "what you can see on that day" cannot be guaranteed. We hold tours with the understanding that our customers have the above-mentioned circumstances regarding the tour content. In addition, if the weather on the day of the tour is not the best, or if it is convenient for the customer, we will consult with you such as transfer to another day.
・Please change your clothes so that you can get wet in advance.
・Please complete the toilet in advance before participating (there is no toilet near the site).
・We cannot accept participation after drinking alcohol. Please note.
・If you will be late, please contact us in advance.
・If the shop does not contact you by the evening of the previous day, please call 0980-85-7240 (Iriomote Island ADVENTURE PiPi).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
・ We will inform you of the meeting time and meeting place by email or phone the day before.・ Free pick-up range is limited to the Uehara area (If you are staying at Jungle Hotel Painumaya Ecovillage Latida, please contact the tour shop directly by message, phone, LINE or email.)Ports
- Densa Terminal, Japan, 〒907-1541 Okinawa, Yaeyama District, Taketomi, Uehara, 竹富町上原553-1
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum number of people has been certified for this experience. In case of cancellation due to lack of the minimum number of participants, participation in another schedule/experience or full refund will be applied.
- Not recommended for drinking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.