[Okinawa Miyako] [1 day] Beach SUP / Canoe & Pumpkin Limestone Caving
★ A great satisfaction set plan to visit popular spots! !
A set of popular SUP / canoe experience and pumpkin limestone caving! If you are uncertain about your travel plan, this is the one for you!
★ Choose from SUP and canoe!
You can choose the activity from the new sense activity “SUP” (Stand Up Paddleboarding), which has become a hot topic in recent years, and the super-standard activity “canoe” (sea kayak). Whichever you choose, it's fun without losing!
★ Popular spot! Pumpkin Cave
Caving pumpkin hall, where pumpkin-shaped stalactites are rare. Climb up and down the mysterious limestone cave using the whole body. At the end, there are dive spots and great fun!
★ Photo data gift!
During the tour, the guide will take a picture of everyone with a special waterproof camera and give free data.
★ Beginners welcome!
Even for beginners, the guide will firmly support you so you can enjoy it with confidence!
per adult from
What's included :
- Insurance fee
- SUP / canoe equipment fee
- Caving tool rental
What's excluded :
It is a very popular set plan to enjoy SUP / canoe cruising in the blue sea of Miyakojima and exploration (caving) of the famous spot "Pumpkin Hall"!
At the superb view beach that represents Miyakojima, you can experience cruising in the blue and transparent sea by choosing the popular new sense activity "SUP" (Stand Up Paddleboarding) and the super-standard "canoe". Caving is a whole body exploration of a mysterious stalactite cave. Climb and jump in to feel refreshed!
In the SUP / Canoe field, the guide will take you to the most beautiful sea of the day depending on the season and the weather!
Even for the first time, the guide will support you firmly so you can enjoy it with confidence.
Available in Japanese or English only.
Departure Point :Nishizatosoe-880-1 Gusukube, Miyakojima, Okinawa 906-0106, Japan
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.