[Okinawa Miyako] [1 day] Superb view beach SUP / Canoe & tropical Snorkeling !!
★ Enjoy the beautiful sea of Miyakojima with SUP / canoeing and snorkeling!
Miyakojima is a beautiful emerald blue sea. Enjoy SUP / canoeing and snorkeling in such a superb sea! It's a one-day plan, so you don't have to worry about the schedule for that day!
★ Choose from SUP and canoe!
You can choose the activity from "SUP" (Stand Up Paddleboarding), which is a new type of activity that has become a hot topic in recent years, and "Canoe" (sea kayak), which is an ultra-standard activity. Both are fun without losing!
★ Natural aquarium! Snorkeling in the world proud of!
Snorkeling is where you can see beautiful corals and colorful fish. Experience the world-class sea!
★ Photo data gift!
During the tour, the guide will take a picture of everyone with a dedicated waterproof camera and give free data ♪
★ Beginners welcome!
Even if you are a beginner or a little bad at swimming, the guide will firmly support you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Insurance fee
- SUP / canoe equipment fee
What's excluded :
It is a very popular 1-day plan to enjoy the blue sea of Miyakojima with SUP / canoe cruising and snorkeling! At the superb view beach that represents Miyakojima, you can enjoy a cruising experience by choosing a topical new sense activity “SUP” (Stand Up Paddleboarding) and a super-standard canoe. With snorkeling, you can experience the glowing emerald blue sea with your whole body! Swim with colorful fish and corals!
In the activity field, your guide will take you to the most beautiful sea of the day depending on the time and weather!
Even if you are a beginner or a little bad at swimming, the guide will firmly support you so you can enjoy it with confidence.
Available in Japanese or English only.
Departure Point :Nishizatosoe-880-1 Gusukube, Miyakojima, Okinawa 906-0106, Japan
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.