[Okinawa Miyako] Natural planetarium! Starry sky & subtropical jungle Night tour
★ Meet creatures unique to the night!
Miyakojima, a subtropical island, has a unique ecosystem. Explore the night jungle to find island-specific creatures such as coconut crabs!
★ A starry sky full of sky at Miyakojima at night!
Miyakojima, which has less population light than the mainland, is also a famous starry sky. If conditions are met, you may be able to see the breathtaking starry sky!
★ Enjoy for a wide range of age groups, from children to elderly people!
It will be a night tour, but a guide who knows the way will guide you carefully so you can enjoy it with confidence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Insurance fee
What's excluded :
It is a plan to go out to Miyakojima at night and search for creatures unique to subtropics and a full starry sky.
There are many island-specific creatures and plants that you rarely see on the mainland!
And the starry sky of Miyakojima, where the light of the population is less than in Honshu, is like a natural planetarium. If conditions are met, you may be able to see the full starry sky spreading over Miyakojima!
If you're lucky, you might be able to meet a giant coconut crab ...
Depending on the weather of the day, the guide will take you to the recommended place!
Although it will be a night tour, the guide will guide you carefully so you can enjoy it with confidence!
Available in Japanese or English only.
[Notes] (Please read)
・ Meeting / dissolution time will vary depending on the season and field situation on the day. Please contact us for more information.
・ Tour is a rainy day. However, if it is determined that the safety of the field cannot be ensured, the tour may be canceled.
-Due to the nature of the tour, where nature is a field / observation target, the contents are easily affected by the weather, and we cannot guarantee "what you can see that day". In this shop, the tour is held after the customer acknowledges that the tour contents are as described above. In addition, if the weather on the day of the tour is not the best, or if the customer's convenience is appropriate, we will also consult with you for a transfer to another day.
・ Please change your clothes and get ready to get wet.
・ Please complete the restroom beforehand and participate (there is no restroom near the area).
・ We cannot accept participation after drinking. Please note.
・ If you are late, please contact us in advance.
• Tako Park, Shimoji Kurima, Miyakojima 906-0306 Okinawa Prefecture
Departure Point :Nishizatosoe-880-1 Gusukube, Miyakojima, Okinawa 906-0106, Japan
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.