[Okinawa Miyako] SUP / Canoe + sea turtle Snorkeling !! (half-day course)
★ Enjoy SUP / canoeing and snorkeling in half a day!
Miyakojima is the blue sea. Enjoy SUP / canoeing and snorkeling in such a superb sea! You can enjoy it easily because it is a half-day plan!
★ Choose from SUP and canoe!
You can choose the activity from the new sense activity “SUP” (Stand Up Paddleboarding), which has become a hot topic in recent years, and the super-standard activity “canoe” (sea kayak). Both are fun without losing!
★ Sea turtle encounter rate 99%! Impressive snorkeling
In snorkeling you can swim with sea turtles with a high probability! Of course you can also see beautiful corals and fish. Please experience the world-class sea of Miyakojima by all means!
★ Photo data gift!
During the tour, the guide will take your picture with a special waterproof camera and give you free data!
★ Beginners welcome!
The guide will firmly support even those who are a little weak at swimming.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Insurance fee
- SUP / canoe equipment fee
What's excluded :
It is a half-day pack to enjoy SUP / canoe cruising and snorkeling in the beautiful blue sea of Miyakojima! Cruising experience by choosing a topical new sense activity "SUP" (Stand Up Paddleboarding) and super-standard canoe in the beautiful sea which can be said to be a synonym of Miyakojima. In snorkeling, you can experience the clear blue sparkling sea with your whole body! Let's swim in the beautiful sea with sea turtles ♪
Even for the first time, the guide will support you firmly so you can enjoy it with confidence.
In the activity field, your guide will take you to the most beautiful sea of the day depending on the time and weather!
Available in Japanese or English only.
Departure Point :Nishizatosoe-880-1 Gusukube, Miyakojima, Okinawa 906-0106, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.