Oktoberfest Private Beer Cruise
Celebrate Oktoberfest in your own private beer garden at sea. Float away aboard a private yacht decorated for Bavaria. Yodel at Lady Liberty and toast to the best views of New York City. Free-flowing German beer included. Prost!
Luxury accommodations include spacious deck lounge, cabin lounge, Bluetooth sound system and lavatory.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free-flowing German Beer
- Private Oktoberfest Bier Garden
- Private Luxury Deck Lounge and Cabin Lounge
- Bluetooth Sound System
- Statue of Liberty Close-Ups
- Experienced Captain & Crew
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- Menu with food, champagne and wine available
- Celebrate Oktoberfest in your own private beer garden at sea. The season isn't complete without lederhosen and yodeling and beer. Free-flowing Erdinger and Bitburger for all. Prost!
Accommodations include private luxury deck lounge, private bier garden in the cabin lounge decorated for Oktoberfest, Bluetooth sound system and lavatory.
Enjoy Statue of Liberty close-ups and panoramic views of Ellis Island, Governors Island, World Trade Center, Financial District. Keep an eye out for natural wonders too. Seals are back, fish are jumping, and the ever-expanding sky opens a whole new perspective.
USCG licensed vessel for up to 6 passengers departing from Chelsea Piers, Manhattan. Captain and crew with more than +25 years experience sailing the NYC waterways.
Must be at least 21 years old to board.
Departure Point :Go Sailing NYC, 59 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.