Ol Pejeta Conservancy Guided Day Tour From Nairobi
Visit the Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary and the largest black rhino conservancy in East Africa on a full-day tour from Nairobi that includes hotel pickup and drop-off, entrance fees, and an afternoon game drive through the Old Pejeta Conservancy. Learn about chimpanzee rescue and rehabilitation, spot Big Five game, then visit a replica of a traditional Kenyan homestead to learn about local culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- park entrance fees to olpejeta
- Pick up and drop off within Nairobi
- Professional driver guide
- Transport in a customized tour van with a pop up roof for easy game viewing
What's excluded :
- Lunch is not included in the price of this tour, and costs USD $25 for a five-course, buffet meal
Get an early start on the day with 6am pickup at your accommodations in Nairobi, then begin the 2.5-hour trip to Nanyuki town, where you’ll stretch your legs by the official equator line. Continue another 15 minutes to Ol Pejeta Conservancy for the first, two-hour game drive of the day. Explore the park’s northern area, which is home to a plentiful population of chimpanzees, and keep watch for some of the “Big Five” that live within the conservancy: lions, cape buffalo, African elephants, leopard, and rhinoceros are all spotted here, including the very rare white rhino. Take a break for lunch at the Sweetwaters Serena Camp, arriving at roughly 12pm. You’ll also have time to watch animals come and go from the watering hole that adjoins the safari camp. Depart the safari camp at 2pm for an afternoon game drive through the eastern side of the park, where you can spot some of the three northern white rhino that live within the park’s boundaries. Following the second, two-hour game drive, travel back to Nairobi, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel or Airport around 7pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at Airbnb and Private ApartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.