Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque
On this tour, we will go to see what is famous about old and modern part of Dubai. Travel with our expert guide to grab the top experiences from the city with ample stops for photo sessions. Also, check out the Jumeirah Beach Photo Stop, the beautiful Blue Mosque for a unique spiritual experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at most Dubai hotels or other preferred locations
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional, licensed guide
- Abra water taxi fee
- Cold mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Jumeirah Public Beach
- Entry/Admission - The Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque And Centre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palm Jumeirah, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Your Dubai city tour begins straightaway after the pickup from your hotel or designated location in Dubai and leads you to a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. From here onwards, most incredible architectures of Dubai await you... Palm Jumeirah Island and Atlantis the palm, which is located at the tip of Island.
Stop At: Jumeirah Public Beach, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Later on, let’s proceed to Jumeirah Beach where you can get a good view of the prominent and luxurious sail-shaped hotel, Burj Al Arab. It is a great opportunity to click amazing photos with Burj Al Arab in the background
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque And Centre, 119 6d Street, Dubai 25444 United Arab Emirates
Next location in the list is Blue Mosque (Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab). One of the biggest mosques in Dubai, its walls can accommodate around 2000 worshippers at a time. Explore its awesome architectural style that is inspired by the 17th-century blue mosque (Sultan Ahmed Mosque) in Istanbul, Turkey.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Al Fahidi, Al Fahidi, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
Let’s head to Old Dubai that provides the ideal tradition and culture of the city. Walk around Al Fahidi Historical District and stop by Al Khayma Heritage House, experiencing Emirati hospitality along with the traditions and customs that are preserved as it is.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Creek, Mashraf Building, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Continue your ride towards the historical side of the city - the Dubai Creek. There, cross over the Creek via Dubai’s oldest running transport service, Abra water taxi.
Proceed further to the time tested marketplaces - Gold and Spice Souks. See the wide array of gold and other jewelries, sacks of colorful spices, that are displayed all over. From here, you may also do some shopping if you wish (depending on time). In the end, we will drop you at the hotel or selected location.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour duration will be between 4 and 5.5 hours, depending on traffic including the pickup and drop off
- This tour may be conducted in two different languages simultaneously
- This trip is not wheelchair accessible
- The pickup time will be from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM. Make sure to be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00 AM. On Fridays, you will be picked up from 14:00 PM to 14:45 PM
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Kindly share your WhatsApp number for easy communication during the pickup
- Most travelers can participate
- Some visits might be closed due the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.