Old and New Sites of Bahrain
This particular tour features glimpses of the Old and New of Bahrain. The tour is mainly designed for short stay travelers. Visit the Bahrain Fort, Bahrain Fort Museum, Royal Camel Farm and King Fahad Causeway in 4 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- All monument fees
- Entry/Admission - Qal'at al-Bahrain
- Entry/Admission - King Fahd Causeway
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qal'at al-Bahrain, Karbabad Area Seef District, Manama Bahrain
Bahrain Fort: Thought to be once the centre of power for the ancient Dilmun civilization, Qal'at Al Bahrain (Bahrain Fort) has UNESCO World Heritage status. The Bahrain Fort occupies a strategic military position where the navigation movement
could be watched. Excavations have revealed ancient soldier's barracks, horse stables, an ammunition depot, a secret passageway, ceramic utensils and Islamic and Chinese currency coins.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Royal Camel Farm, King Fahad Causeway, Manama Bahrain
Royal Camel Farm: This is a privately owned Camel Farm and it is a must for people whose only contact with camels has been at a zoo or on television. The camel is a large, strong desert animal. Camels can travel great distances across hot, dry deserts with little food or water. They walk easily on soft sand where trucks would get stuck and carry people and heavy loads to places that have no roads. Camels also serve the people of the desert in many other ways. The camel carries its own built-in food supply on its back in the form of a hump. The hump is a large lump of fat that provides energy if food is hard to find.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: King Fahd Causeway, Saar Bahrain
King Fahad Causeway : Opened in 1986, this remarkable 25km feat of engineering links Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. It is one of the most expensive bridges in the world. The causeway traverses Umm Al Nasan Island, which is a sanctuary for wildlife, and at the halfway point there is a facility area, including a tower restaurant, which you can visit even if you don't travel the whole distance to Saudi Arabia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From All the city Hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.