Old Bagan Sightseeing Tour
Head out on a full day of sightseeing in the archeological city of Bagan. See all of the city’s highlights such as the Shwezigon and Ananda pagodas, the Ananda Ok Kyaung monastery, and many temples designed in various architectural styles. Learn about the rich history of this ancient city from your informative guide and end the tour with a fantastic view of the setting sun.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal Fee and Tip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bagan, Bagan, Mandalay Region
In the morning, you get picked up at your hotel by your English-speaking guide. Together with him, you will explore the archaeological sites of the ancient city of Bagan. The tour starts by taking a little stroll through the Nyaung U market. Afterwards, explore the ancient city by visiting the most sacred pagodas and temples in Bagan such as the Shwezigon Pagoda, a prototype for many other stupas in Myanmar, or one of Bagan’s most famous sites, the Ananda Pagoda. Together with your guide, you are flexible to stop along the way to take photos. In the afternoon, the tour continues by visiting Minnanthu village, an agricultural village in the middle of the archaeological zone. The village mainly produces sesame and peanut oil. during your visit, you will gain insight into the production. Head to Phwar Saw village afterwards to meet its friendly people and learn about their traditions. The tour finishes by watching the magnificent sunset over the ancient city from a very special viewpoint.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.