Old Bridge of Mostar and Herzegovina Tour
This tour will take you to Herzegovina part of the country where the influence of Adriatic sea and Mediterranean climate dominates and the landscape is different from Bosnia region. We will drive 125 kilometers south from Sarajevo to city of Mostar.Upon arrival to Mostar we will take you to the Old town a hearth beating touristic pearl of Balkan where you will discover importance of Ottoman Era and their legends on Sultans because they were the constructors of the famous UNESCO protected Old Bridge. From Koski Mehmet Pasha’s mosque build in XVII century you will have the best view on the Bridge.
After your free time we will take you to Blagaj village and Buna river Springs. We recommend lunch in one of the restaurants on the Buna river. In the afternoon hours we will drive back to Sarajevo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Old Bridge (Stari Most)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Bridge (Stari Most), Mostar Bosnia and Herzegovina
Upon arrival to Mostar we will take you to the Old town a hearth beating touristic pearl of Balkan where you will discover importance of Ottoman Era and their legends on Sultans because they were the constructors of the famous UNESCO protected Old Bridge.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
BBI Shopping mall
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.