Old City Cairo tour and The Egyptian Museum Combined with Lunch
Explore the ancient Egyptian city, the Islamic part and the Coptic, Old city. Get lost in time, and visit the Egyptian museum that display thousands of ancient artifacts such as the Golden mask of Tutankhamen.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - The Egyptian Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Amr Ibn El-Aas
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Hanging Church (El Muallaqa, Sitt Mariam, St Mary)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Egyptian Museum, Ismailia, Qasr El Nil, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Your professional guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo with a private car. The first stop will be a visit to the Egyptian Museum, which has the most sophisticated monuments the world had ever known, and a room for the king Tut Ankh Amon Luxury collection and his beautiful mask
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mosque of Amr Ibn El-Aas, Cairo Egypt
You will then move onto visit the old Cairo. Starting with almost 1300 years old of ancient Islamic empire starting with the concord of Amro Ebn El Aase the first warrior that ever concord Egypt during the Coptic empire, that he has built the biggest mosque in history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Visit Salah El Din Citadel
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mosque and Madrasa of Sultan Hassan, Maydan Salah al-Din, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Visit Sultan Hassan Mosque
Stop At: Al Rifai Mosque, Cairo Egypt
Visit Al Rifai Mosque
Stop At: Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Al Abageyah Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Visit Mihamed Ali Mosqoe
Stop At: Hanging Church (El Muallaqa, Sitt Mariam, St Mary), Shar'a Mari Girgis Street, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Visit the well known hanging church.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Then you will head to the biggest Bazaar in the Middle East Khan El –Khalili Bazar where you will be transported back in time to an old Arab souk. Put your haggling skills to the test when buying statues, spices, souvenirs, silver jewelry, t-shirts, galabiyyas, belly dancing costumes, or anything for that matter.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or GizaPlease provide this details:Hotel NameHotel AddressRoom NumberGuest contact Number that using during travel (preferably Whatsapp)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.