Old Delhi Bazaar Walk & Haveli Visit
By Paying extra, one may make it Private tour. Our tours are conducted by Truly Old Delhi Locals living in Old Delhi. It's a combination of Food, Heritage & Cultural experience with walking and Cycle Rickshaw rides. It is an authentic and unique experience, off the eaten / beaten path and a feast for all the senses.
In this tour, you will walk through the inconspicuous lanes and streets of Old Delhi and also enjoy panoramic views. To add a little adventure we will ride rickshaws and visit local attractions exclusive to Old Delhi and also visit Asia's largest spice market where your senses will get alive. We will also try some unique food items which Old Delhi has preserved in her heart. Interact with the locals and understand their way of life with a visit to one of the last standing Havelis in Old Delhi.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Old Delhi Local Breakfast / Lunch(in case of afternoon tour)
- Cycle Rickshaw / Battery Rickshaw Rides
- Lunch - • Visiting local home for complimentary traditional meal at Masterji Kee Haveli (an Old Private Mansion in the old city in which single family is living from generations)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - /Lassi
- All Fees and Taxes
- • Company of English Speaking Local Friend cum Story Teller cum Photographer
- • Free online photo album of your entire tour as a gift, for your memories!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khari Baoli, India
Khari Baoli is a street in Delhi, India known for its wholesale grocery and Asia's largest wholesale spice market selling all kinds of spices, nuts, herbs and food products like rice and tea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hauz Qazi Chowk, Bazar Sirkiwalan, Chhoti Baradari, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Serious Medical Conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We would like to inform you that we are taking all possible precautions to make our tours “SAFE TOURS”. We will avoid street food tasting during the first phase. However, guests will be able to enjoy the homemade street food at the Haveli.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.