Old Delhi By Cycle
You will ride bike with me into the Old Delhi narrow streets to experience the real street life and also stop by famous monuments like Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Chandni Chowk along the way. Experience Delhi like a local with a stop for Chai (Traditional tea) and breakfast at one of the oldest food shop in Old Delhi. We ride early morning to avoid the crowd and crazy traffic. The bicycle helps you with covering more area than walking and takes you into the narrow lanes where bigger vehicles can't go. Old Delhi is full of stories and riding bike into this city is intense and once in a life time experience!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Taxi Pickup at additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
We will stop by the Jama Masjid which is the largest mosque in India and one of Mughal empire's standing jewel.
Pass By: Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
We will stop by Red Fort which is the symbol of India and also the fort palace of Mughals
Pass By: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
We will ride the bike in Chandni Chowk which is the historic street with unique characters
Pass By: Chawri Bazaar, New Delhi India
We will ride along the way from Chawri Bazar which was the quarter for Nobles and Dancing girls during Mughal time
Departure Point :Hotel Broadway, 4/15A, Asaf Ali Rd, Chatta lal Miya, Chandni Mahal, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110002, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.