Old Delhi Walk with Akshardham Light & Water Show (Pick & drop included)
Explore Asia’s largest spice market and the other bazaars of Old Delhi along with the beautiful Light and water show at Akshardham on this exciting tour. Visit the grand Jama Masjid (India’s second largest mosque), Sikh Temple in the old city and Akshardham (largest Hindu temple of the world) in an evening.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in an air conditioned vehicle.
- Professional English speaking local guide
- Rickshaw ride at Old Delhi.
- Local snack tasting known as samosa
- Light and sound show ticket at Akshardham
- Entry/Admission - Swaminarayan Akshardham
What's excluded :
- Any other entry tickets/camera tickets.
- Any meals or drinks other than specified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
The grand Jama Masjid, (India’s second largest mosque built by the Mughal emperor Shahjahan, in the 17th century). After exploring this gorgeous monument head ahead to the narrow by-lanes of Old Delhi.Stop for a quick snack break, parantha (Indian Flatbread) at one of the oldest eateries in town and after filling up your bellies move ahead to bask in some spirituality at Gurudwara ( Sikh temple) and learn about the beauty and selfless devotion to humanity of Sikh culture in India.
Post this; take a rickshaw ride to the spice market of Delhi (largest in Asia) and get familiar with the world of spices and herbs and their medicinal and beauty benefits.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Swaminarayan Akshardham, Nh 24 Akshardham Setu, New Delhi 110092 India
Call it a day in Old Delhi and move to Akshardham in evening, a spiritual-cultural complex in Delhi and the largest Hindu temple in the World. Witness the stunning light and sound show at the temple and let the beauty of place take over your senses.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop-off available from all hotels located in Delhi
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes/slippers are recommended.
- Shoes/slippers must be removed at the places of worship.
- Knees and shoulders must be covered at the place of worship.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Water show that happens in the evening time is subject to availability of tickets.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.