Old Goa Churches Walk
Experience authentic magnificent churches old Goa also known as “Rome of the East” because on this amazing walking tour with our fun and entertaining storytellers.
Walk around the ancient place that is riddled with history and heritage, gain insight from the 15th century churches to monasteries lying in ruins, an unmatched local experience with awesome stories that you to remember for lifetime.
Get ready and fasten your seat belts as this walk will take you on a journey of Portuguese Era.
1. Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the old Goa Churches
2. Church of St Francis of Assisi, Archaeological Museum and Kristu Kala Mandir Art Gallery
3. Sé Cathedral, the largest church in Asia and Statue Of Jesus
4. Adil Shah Palace Gateway, Viceroy’s Arch and Statue of Jesus
5. Church of St Cajetan and the excellent views of the Mandovi River and Divar Island.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- 2. Entries to all the Churches of Old Goa
- 3. Great conversations to explore religious aspect, beliefs and local importance
- 4. Transport to places on this tour if any required
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilica of Bom Jesus, Old Goa Road, Goa Velha 403402 India
Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the old Goa Churches
Pass By: Catholic Church of St. Francis of Assisi, Off National Highway 4, Goa Velha, Goa 403110, India
Church of St Francis of Assisi, Archaeological Museum and Kristu Kala Mandir Art Gallery
Pass By: Se Cathedral, Old Goa, Panjim India
Sé Cathedral, the largest church in Asia and Statue Of Jesus
Pass By: Gateway of the Palace of Yusuf Adil Shah, Mandovi Waterfronts Inside the Compound of St. Cajetan's Church, Next to Viceroy's Arch, Panjim India
Adil Shah Palace Gateway, Viceroy’s Arch and Statue of Jesus
Pass By: Church of St. Cajetan, Goa Velha, Goa 403402, India
Church of St Cajetan and the excellent views of the Mandovi River and Divar Island.
Departure Point :Basilica of Bom Jesus, Old Goa Rd, Bainguinim, Goa 403402, India
Return Detail :Church of St. Cajetan, Goa Velha, Goa 403402, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.