Old Jaffa Virtual Online Tour - Join us on Zoom
COVID-19 has drastically changed our world and has created lots of travel problems. But it has also permitted a creation of fascinating on-line travels.
We shall take you to an exciting real time interactive on-line tour. During this tour you will enjoy fascinating views, will meet the locals and will have a chat with your professional licensed guide. All that during an hour ZOOM on-line tour!
We shall start at the invisible border between Modern Tel Aviv and 3,500 years old Jaffa, at the Mediterranean shore.
You shall see the famous Rocks of Andromeda protruding from the depth of the sea .
We shall continue walking along the shore and visit Jaffa Port – the oldest in Asia.
You will see the famous over 2,000 years old House of Simon the Tanner.
You will see centuries old Turkish cannons, famous Crusades citadel and XIII Century Mosque.
per adult from
What's included :
- Old Jaffa Virtual Online Tour - Join us on Zoom
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaffa Old City, Jaffa, Tel Aviv 61000 Israel
3000 years of the Old Jaffa will evolve before you during this 1 hour tour
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jaffa, Jaffa, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District
Old Jaffa Port takes you back to Biblical Times and the story of Jonas the Prophet
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Church of Apostle Peter, Gertsl, 157, Jaffa, Tel Aviv Israel
This beautiful church is the only one in the world facing West, as this is where a Christian Church has started
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Tel Aviv Marina and Sea Center, Atarim Square, Tel Aviv Israel
From the top of Jaffa hill you will also enjoy the fascinating views of Tel Aviv
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Old City, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.