Old Jewish Quarter Experience & Major Synagogue Admission
Discover the Jewish inheritance of Barcelona in the Old Jewish Quarter Tour at your own pace, starting by the meeting point at the Call Barcelona Shop, where you can read ancient books or buy detailed souvenirs. Experience the 3D Virtual Video that will take you back in time to the Golden Age and relive the Jewish’s lifestyle and traditions. Continue the tour by accessing the Major Synagogue, the oldest one in Europe. Learn about its' history, architecture and events with a thorough and detailed guide tour. Finally, follow the self-guided map and discover the most remarkable and important sites in the Jewish Quarter. The best part of this tour is that there is no time limit or restrictions, you decide where to go and when. Major Synagogue Admission included and 3D Virtual Experience in the Old Jewish Quarter. This is a family-friendly and group tour with easy access from public transportation.
per adult from
60 to 80 minutes
What's included :
- 3D Multimedia Video
- Synagogue Admission
- Self-Guided Map geolocated
- Entry/Admission - Major Synagogue
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Visit: Major Synagogue, Carrer De Marlet 5, 08002 Barcelona Spain
The Major Synagogue of Barcelona is one of the oldest in Europe and the last one to be discovered. Located in a privileged environment, the Call de Barcelona, the old Jewish quarter of the city, still retains its medieval architecture.
Departure Point :Major Synagogue, Carrer De Marlet 5, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.