Old Kathmandu Walking Day Tour
Old Kathmandu walking day tour is an academic tour with deeply knowledgeable local experts. The tour goes into less tourist sections where age-old culture, local markets, Buddhist Shrines and Hindu Temples with a history of over thousand years exist. The Old Kathmandu day tour starts right at the tourist district Thamel, of Kathmandu. So, if your hotel is located there, it literary starts from your hotel lobby. If you are staying in other parts of the town, it's hardly 20 minutes' taxi ride to reach at the starting point. The tour is a perfect way to understand the history, culture, and life of locals in Kathmandu. This tour can be participated by most travelers as it's easy, short and reasonably priced.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Travelers can come to the starting point, our guide will have Old Kathmandu sign there at the meeting point.
Departure Point :Amrit Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
They can send a message to us on Whatsapp or e-mail for any changes or pick up details. Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :3/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
3/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 10:30 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 10:30 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 10:30 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 10:30 AM - 05:30 PM Friday: 10:30 AM - 05:30 PM Sunday: 10:30 AM - 05:00 PM Monday: 10:30 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 10:30 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 10:30 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 10:30 AM - 05:30 PM Friday: 10:30 AM - 05:30 PM Sunday: 10:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Gaia Restaurant & Coffee Shop (KTM), And Gaia Holiday Home (Dhulikhel), Jyatha, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As the Nepal government has announced destination open for traveling, we happily offer this tour. We sincerely follow the global guidelines of travel protocol and also guidelines implemented by the Nepal government and our own precaution such as social distancing, sanitizing and other travel safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.