Old Riga Walking Tour / Riga Altstadt Spaziergang
Old Riga is like a pearl of Baltics , located near the Daugava river . Architecture is kept from the Medieval times , there are nice squares , beautiful park near Riga City Canal , near Opera Building and Riga , like a pretty lady have lots of stories and lots of secrets. Swedish Gate is connected with a love legend and pancakes , Riga Cathedral have an organ with 6718 pipes and the Dom Square is like a heart of Old Riga and Riga is celebrating a birthday party of Sherlock Holmes, because there is also a Baker Street. You are welcome , dear guests !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- You will have a walking tour with a local guide speaking Latvian , Russian , German and English .
What's excluded :
- Food, drinks , entrances, transport services are not included in the price.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old City Riga (Vecriga), Kungu Iela 3 Riga, Riga 1050 Latvia
During this walking tour , the guests will see our Riga Old Town , Dom Square, Livu Square, Freedom Square, Freedom Monument , Opera building , churches , Riga Cathedral, Blackheads' Building , Black Cars' Building , Three Brother' s and other highlights of Riga Old town without entrances into the buildings.
Departure Point :Vecrīga, Central District, Riga, LV-1050, Latvia
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick up the guests in Old Riga - it can be a hotel or an other place according to the guests interests.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.