Old San Juan & Condado Beach Sidecar Sightseeing Tour
Escape the ordinary and catch a ride in one of our vintage sidecar motorcycles. This wonderful tour option has a little of everything, including historical sightseeing, the metropolitan part of the city, and beautiful beaches. You will enjoy 2 hours of fresh open air instead of an enclosed bus or van, with multiple stops at the new and old parts of the city, including the beach. Our private personal chauffeur will provide you an intimate and unique way of seeing what this city has to offer. All our chauffeurs are licensed motorcycle operators, so just sit back and enjoy a safe and scenic ride in style. The tour is completely private so you won't be grouped together with other tourists. Each sidecar accommodates 1-2 passengers, and for groups of more than 2 we take multiple sidecars that travel together. Helmets, rain ponchos, and water provided. Pickup/drop-off provided at Pier 1 in the Old San Juan marina, and at selected hotels.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Rain ponchos
What's excluded :
- OLD SAN JUAN & CONDADO BEACH approximately 2 hours
Your tour will be all about sightseeing the enchanting 500 year old city of Old San Juan, as well as the metropolitan area of Condado with trendy Ashford avenue and Condado beach. You will begin the ride with our ever most popular “Best of Old San Juan” sightseeing tour, taking in everything that the Old City has to offer.
This is your ultimate sightseeing experience of the historical wonders of Old San Juan. Your first stop will be at the fortress Castillo San Cristobal, followed by La Perla (where the popular music video for Despacito was filmed). With plenty of picture taking opportunities you will continue cruising towards San Felipe del Morro Fortress. Once you have had time to take in the beauty and history of the fort we continue on towards the inner part of the city along the intimate cobblestone streets. There you'll see the Cathedral of San Juan Bautista, the colorful Spanish colonial houses, Casa Estrecha (the narrow house) and much much more.
Once you have had a taste of all these historic wonders, you will cruise towards Dos Hermanos bridge, which connects the old world with the new. You may even see some of the local youth enjoying themselves and doing acrobatic jumps off the bridge into the bay to cool off during the hot weekends. You will then roll into the trendy streets of Condado in style on our vintage sidecar. As we cruise you down Ashford avenue, where you will see some of the exclusive hotels of San Juan, Casino entertainment, and many tasty local spots for food and drinks. The trip finishes off with a stop at the beach, where you will have about 20 mins to dip your feet in the water and take some scenic photos just before we head back to your departure spot. If you would like to stay at the beach or in the Condado area longer, we can drop you off in that area and recommend some great spots to hangout. There are plenty of taxis and Uber that can provide transport if you wish to stay.
Departure Point :Pier 1 in Old San Juan or Hotel pickup at selected hotels located in the San Juan area and within our designated route.
Return Detail :Return location will be at original pickup or if requested anywhere within our route.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (minimum age of 6 years to sit in sidecar, 15 years to sit in seat behind the driver)
- A maximum of 6 people per booking (larger groups can be accommodated with 7 days notice)
- Weight restrictions: 250 pound max
- All guests must fill out and sign a waiver
- All guests must wear helmet
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.