Old San Juan 5-Hours Walking Tour (with Fort) in Puerto Rico
Unlike other short walking tours, this experience also includes a guided tour inside the San Cristobal Fort (entrance fee included, transportation from your hotel, lunch break and shopping time). UPDATE - San Cristobal Fort has not re-open to the public due to the Covid-19
Considered one of the oldest towns in America and a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, the quintessential Old San Juan and its rich history, will impress the most cultural buffs and history savvy. In this walking tour you will explore in-depth one of Puerto Rico’s most iconic touristic destinations, learn about its fascinating history, unique forts, impressive architecture and admire the blue cobblestones streets and charming colorful houses.
At the San Cristobal Fort learn about the importance of its defense system against military attacks throughout the centuries with a certified tour guide accompanying you for a more in-depth experience.
Minimum age is 2 years old. Minimum tour group size is 4 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- San Cristobal Fort Park Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Old San Juan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old San Juan, San Juan Puerto Rico
We will start with an early pick-up at your lodging to head to the quintessential town of Old San Juan, considered one of the oldest in America, and a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Beginning with a sightseeing drive, including picture stops, will give you the chance to appreciate the landmarks of the Capitol Building, San Cristobal Fort and El Morro Fort.
Then as we began the walking tour, you will learn about Old San Juan’s fascinating history, unique forts, the city walls, the impressive architecture and admire its cobblestones streets and charming colorful houses, surrounded by amazing views to the San Juan Bay.
Now with a better insight of Old San Historical Site, will enter the San Cristobal Fort for a guided tour about the importance of its defense system against military attacks throughout the centuries. This is one of the few tours and companies to include a certified tour guide accompanying you inside the forts for a more in-depth experience.
After all this exploration is time to have a well-deserved authentic lunch and a little bit of shopping time (half hour) before returning to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-ups will start at 8:30am.OLD SAN JUAN GUESTS - All guests staying in Old San Juan will be picked up only at "Plaza Colón" (Colón Square).
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Starting on July 15, all visitors arriving to PR are required by government to provide a Covid Molecular Test negative result taken 72 hours or less prior of arrival or will be subject to self-quarantine for 14 days. Evidence of the COVID NEGATIVE RESULT is required to participate on this tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.