Old San Juan Harbor Sailing Tour
Set sail on a 19th-century style schooner for a journey through time, taking in more than 500 years of history. Uncover the beauty of Old San Juan, El Morro, La Fortaleza, and Paseo La Princesa from the water on this 1.5-hour tour, admiring important landmarks and stunning landscapes as you go. Keep an eye out for dolphins and beverages are included.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Beverages - soft drinks, water, rum drinks and local beer
- Historical capsules
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off On own
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina, Calle Fortaleza, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
You will enjoy the view from the water of this attraction
Pass By: El Arsenal, La Puntilla, San Juan Puerto Rico
Great view from the water of this place.
Pass By: Castillo San Felipe del Morro, 501 Calle Norzagaray, San Juan 00901-1213 Puerto Rico
Beautiful views of the fort from the water.
Departure Point :Viejo San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 4-years-old or older to join the tour.
- Minimum numbers apply. Cancellation after confirmation is possible if there are not enough guests to meet the 6-person requirement or due to poor weather. If either occurs you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Proper clothing Attire - Casual wear -This excursion is a historical sail through the bay. Family-oriented sail (You will not be going into the water)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.