Old San Juan: Let the city's buildings tell you their stories on an audio tour
"Talking Buildings" is a first-person account of the historic buildings of Old San Juan. Created by the Saint John's School 6th grade Social Studies class of 2022, this self-guided audio walking tour will take you on a journey through time, from the 16th century to modern-day.
If you'd like to donate to the San José Church, as mentioned in the route, please follow this link: iglesiasanjosepr.org
The tour is ready whenever you are. Simply download it through the VoiceMap app while in a wifi zone to enjoy the tour with full offline accessibility.
per adult from
80 to 100 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castillo de San Cristobal, Calle Norzagaray Old San Juan, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
The tour starts outside Castillo de San Cristóbal.
Pass By: Teatro Tapia, Av. Ponce de Leon, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
The tour passes by Teatro Tapia.
Pass By: Plaza de Armas, 0 Calle 9, San Juan 00969 Puerto Rico
The tour passes through Plaza de Armas.
Pass By: La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina, Calle Fortaleza, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
The tour makes a brief stop outside La Fortaleza.
Pass By: Capilla del Santo Cristo de la Salud, Calle Del Cristo, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
The tour passes by the Capilla del Santo Cristo de la Salud.
Pass By: Puerto Rico Tourism Company, La Princesa Building #2, Paseo de la Princesa, San Juan, 00902, Puerto Rico
The tour passes by the Puerto Rico Tourism Company
Pass By: Paseo de la Princesa, San Juan Puerto Rico
The tour passes by the Paseo de la Princesa.
Pass By: La Puerta de San Juan, Cll Caleta De San Juan, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
The tour passes by the Puerta de San Juan.
Pass By: Catedral, San Juan, Puerto Rico
The tour passes by the San Juan Bautista Cathedral.
Pass By: San José Church, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
The tour passes by the San José Church.
Pass By: Cuartel de Ballaja, Calle Norzagaray Corner Calle del Morro, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
The tour passes through the Cuartel de Ballajá.
Pass By: Santa Maria Magdalena de Pazzis Cemetery, Calle Cementerio, San Juan 00926 Puerto Rico
The tour passes the Cementerio Santa María Magdalena de Pazzi
Pass By: Castillo San Felipe del Morro, 501 Calle Norzagaray, San Juan 00901-1213 Puerto Rico
The tour ends outside the Castillo San Felipe del Morro.
Departure Point :Castillo de San Cristóbal, 501 Calle Norzagaray, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/21/2020 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Castillo San Felipe del Morro, 501 Calle Norzagaray, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.