Old San Juan Walk and Taste Tour
Tasting a city’s food is one of the greatest ways to immerse oneself in the local culture. Through this curated experience, we'll show you the best our destination has to offer; guiding you on a fun culinary journey where you'll savor authentic cuisine and learn about the history, culture, people and architecture of colorful Old San Juan.
By partnering with local businesses and individuals, we support Puerto Rico’s economy. We work with independently-owned and operated businesses, and are proud to be a sustainable and socially-responsible tourism company.
In this small group tour, you’ll enjoy the full attention of your guide and walk away with the best advice of what to eat, see and do throughout the course of your stay.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Walking history & culture tour
- Several stops and tastings
- 1 alcoholic beverage
- Local multilingual guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old San Juan, San Juan Puerto Rico
Along the way, we'll stop at major sites and points of interest. This is a food, history and culture tour all in one!
Pass By: The Spoon Experience, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
We can't wait to show you an unforgettable time on our food, history and culture tour in Old San Juan.
Departure Point :100 Calle del Cristo, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Plaza de Armas, San Juan, 00916, Puerto Rico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children under 3 can join for free but meals will not be provided
- Minimum drinking age in Puerto Rico is 18
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Pick-up and Drop-off is NOT included - opt for Uber!
- Puerto Rico is hot so wear light clothing and bring water to stay hydrated, although we do provide water at all our stops.
- Tour runs rain or shine!
- Please plan accordingly (allow extra time for traffic and parking, especially on weekends) and arrive 5 minutes prior to start time. Tour starts promptly. We allow an additional 5 minute grace period after the allotted start time - following that, once the guide has left the meeting location, guests may no longer join the tour. Please note we are on Atlantic Standard Time (AST) and Puerto Rico does not observe Daylight Savings.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommeneded for travelers with severe mobility issues since this is a walking tour in a colonial city (cobblestones and some uneven sidewalks)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Your guide will take your temperature at the start of the tour and your temperature may be taken prior to entering some of our restaurant partners. If your temperature surpasses 100.3ºF, you will be unable to join the tour. Thank you for your understanding as we all get used to the new normal!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.