Old San Juan Walking Tour
San Juan, the capital of Puerto Rico, is a lovely historic city with a wealth of colorful Spanish colonial architecture.
Which was the role of Christopher Columbus in Puerto Rico? Which was San Juan’s original name? What happen with San Juan after the Spanish-American War? What’s inside San Juan’s San Felipe del Morro citadel?
The most notable landmarks at this tour include 16th-century El Morro and La Fortaleza fortresses, rising above the ocean, and the Paseo de la Princesa bayside promenade.
Get ready to experience San Juan from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal interesting facts about the most important city in Puerto Rico.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Walking tour will follow this route:
Plaza de Armas
Calle de la Fortaleza
Castillo de San Cristóbal
La Princesa Fountain
Capilla del Santo Cristo de la Salud
Puerta de San Juan
Catedral de San Juan Bautista
Eugenio Maria De Hostos Monument
Plaza de Beneficiancia
Fort San Felipe del Morro
Plaza del Quinto Centenario
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Plaza de Armas, San Juan, 00916, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Plaza del Quinto Centenario, Calle del Cristo, San Juan, 00926, Puerto Rico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.