Old Town & Praga tour
On this tour you will discover 2 aspects of Warsaw, so that your experience is not limited to the postcard-like streets and squares of the Old Town, but will go beyond it. The guide will be waiting for you next to the Sigismund Column (Kolumna Zygmunta) at the Castle square and your tour will start in the Old Town. The guide will tell you stories and anecdotes about Warsaw, founded at the beginning of the 14th century, focusing on the historic buildings of the Old Town.
After the first part you will take a tram to cross the river and you will discover a different Warsaw on the right bank of Vistula - a bit it neglected, a bit artistic. You will see that this part of the city has a completely different spirit. The guide will show you hidden treasures in the backyards, some street art and popular bars. In one of them you will try Praga’s specialty - “pyzy”. The final point of the tour will be the former vodka factory “Koneser” where you can visit a unique vodka museum after the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castle Square (Plac Zamkowy), Junction ul. Miodowa and Krakowskie Przedmiescie, Warsaw Poland
You will be told the fascinating history of Warsaw Old Town and the Royal Castle.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Archcathedral Basilica of St. John the Baptist, Swietojanska 8, Warsaw 00-278 Poland
You will visit the cathedral listening to interesting stories related to that place.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rynek Starego Miasta, Warsaw 00-279 Poland
You will see Warsaw's beautiful Old Town Market Square with the famous Mermaid and you will know the story behind this symbol of Warsaw
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Zabkowska Street, Zabkowska, Warsaw Poland
You will be shown a special street of Praga neighborhood, its old houses and typical backyards with small chapels.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Praga Polnoc, ul.Zabkowska, Warsaw Poland
The guide will show you how Praga neighborhood is changing nowadays and where you will find the best local bars.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :plac Zamkowy, 01-195 Warszawa, Poland
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.