Old Town Tour & Magical Water Circuit
Lima, the City of Kings has plenty on offer to satisfy the keen traveler's appetite. Be it the world-class food, nightlife, colonial-style architecture, this Peruvian gem really does provide something for everyone.
You will have a nice walking that will allow you to discover the old town of Lima, then be surprised with the San Francisco Convent with its baroque style and the catacombs and the library.
Then you will be head to the Magic Water Circle with its 13 Water Fountains and with a show at 7:30 a fantastic view that will call your attention.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza San Martin, Lima Peru
You will see one of the most representative public spaces of the city of Lima, that maintains uniformity with respect to its buildings' facades. Its overall appearance is primarily baroque. It was built to honour the first centenary of Peruvian independence, in the center you will see our liberator Don Jose de San Martin
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jiron de La Union, Union Street, Lima Peru
You will explore a long pedestrian street lined with plenty of business, it was for many decades the most important boulevard of the city, often described as the most aristocratic, where many of the most affluent citizens of the city and most powerful men around the world would meet. This street ends in the Main Square or Plaza de Armas
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
Here you will see an impressive Square, the oldest public place in Lima. ... In colonial Lima the main square was the economic center of the city. The beautiful buildings that sorrounds this lovely Square, are the Cathedral, the Archbishop Palace, the Government Palace and the Lima City Hall.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas, Plaza San Francisco Jirón Lampa y Ancash, Lima 15001 Peru
you will appreciate an important Peruvian monastery with a Baroque style that is also a part of the famous Historic Centre in Lima It also has underground the catacombs and the library.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Circuito Magico Del Agua, Jr. Madre de Dios Parque de la Reserva, Lima 15046 Peru
you will see in this Water Park 13 water fountains with lights which are a spectacle. Each one is different from the others. You can even play games in the fountains. One game is to try not to get wet, but if you do get wet, make sure you bring some emergency clothes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Lima, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a private tour so we can pick up the tourist from any location they may want.Airports
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
- Puerto del Callao
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In case of disease the tour can be scheduled for other date. Please be patient as tours can have some delays due to the health protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.