Old Town Tour - Dubrovnik Luxury Sailing Experience
Welcome to the beautiful city of Dubrovnik! Pack up and let our experienced skipper show you all the beauty that Dalmatia has to offer.
This sailboat can only be rented with the skipper who is already included in the price. The minimum rental period is half of the day. There are 2 time slots for half day rental: 9-13 or 14-18. In case of a full day rental, the check in starts from 9 am and the check out is until 17 pm. For half day and 1 day rentals the passenger capacity is 8 people, however, for multi-day rentals the capacity is 6 people.
This sailboat is fully equipped and will provide you with the comfort that you need and deserve. There are 4 cabins with 6 berths in total and 2 bathrooms. The fully equipped kitchen is at your disposal to prepare some delicious meals. Fuel and port taxes are included in the price.
Cold platter and some Croatian wine will be waiting for you upon your arrival.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Juices, Fruit and Aperitif
- Entry/Admission - Lokrum Island
- Entry/Admission - Old Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lapad Beach, Setaliste Kralja Zvonimira 37, Dubrovnik Croatia
Beautiful beach in Dubrovnik
Stop At: Lokrum Island, Dubrovnik 20 000 Croatia
The first mention of Lokrum in writing came in 1023, in connection with the founding of the Benedictine abbey and monastery. According to legend Richard the Lion-Heart was cast ashore here after being shipwrecked in 1192 while returning from the Crusades. The vow he made to build a church on the spot where he came ashore should he be saved was kept at least in part. Although he came ashore in Lokrum, at the request of the people of Dubrovnik, he agreed to have the church built in the city itself.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
Jutting out into the Adriatic Sea with a backdrop of rugged limestone mountains, Dubrovnik Old Town is known as one of the world’s finest and most perfectly preserved medieval cities in the world. For centuries, Dubrovnik rivalled Venice as a trading port, with its huge sturdy stone walls, built between the 11th and 17th centuries, affording protection to this former city-state.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port, Obala Ivana Pavla II, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.