Oldtown square Underground
The guest will visit oldest historical space in Prague from 1125, 18 rooms in Roman and Gothic style. All spaces where part of original houses thousand years ago around the former Market, today Old town square . They could touch original historical stone floor, original ceilings, house enter.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Free Greeting Card with Prague motif
I will welcome you in the oldest historical space in the heart of Prague from 1125 and I’ll introduce you how people communicated and transmitted information, literature, music, paintings before the onset of the digital era. My guests will have oportunity to enjoy the feeling of trying all of writing instruments since people started to write, having cup of coffee, tea or glass of wine they will have opportunity to create and order own stationery, they could be inspired by unique collection of stationery made for english queen, Madonna, Czech Prezidents, written by Franz Kafka, Einstein, Mozart, and finally just mail it to somebody just for no reason.
They could release own phantasy and write own wish for next year and I will mail it back to them after 1 year to meet the opportunity to stop for a while and look back and realise how our life flows. Its good time by time realise who we are, where we come from and where we wish to go. My experience will bring it for them.
Departure Point :Staroměstské nám. 606/11, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.