Olive oil and Navarre winery visit with tastings and lunch in small group tour
Learn everything about the olive oil production, from harvesting the fruit to the pressing process to extract the oil, and feel the essence of the mediterranean diet tasting different oils.
Later on, we will visit a wine cellar and we will discover all the secrets of wine making.
By the end of the day, your knowledge of these two spanish staple foods as well as your expertise of our food culture will multiply. And all of this in just a single day trip!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Two main course, dessert and wine
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Small group tour
- Entry/Admission - Aceite Artajo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tudela, Tudela, Navarra
Stop by in Tudela to have lunch
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Aceite Artajo, Autovia A-68 km 102, 31512 Fontellas Spain
The olive oil farm will be visited to learn about every secret of its production.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pamplona Airport, Pamplona Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.