Olive Oil and Wine Culture Tour
In the Mediterranean culture, the olive tree and its products; oil, olive and wood have been our iconic and binding element for many years.
This experience will immerse us in the history, culture and production of the incomparable Mallorcan olive oil.
Our Mallorcan Oleologist will open the doors of his own house and show us the history and explain the process around Mallorcan oil, as well as offering a tasting of this precious treasure.
At the end of our visit to the Tafona, we will go to the probably best rural hotel in Mallorca to taste 3 varieties of our wines (white, rosé and red) accompanied by an exclusive Mallorcan aperitif on a wonderful terrace with views of the Serra de Tramuntana, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. This visit will not leave anyone disappointed!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Tasting the oil with local appetizers
- Alcoholic Beverages - They will taste 3 varieties of local wine: red, rose and white
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Tren de Soller, Avenida Joan March 2 This Is A Train Ride. It Is Not A Concert Or Show, 07002 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
On our way to the oil production house we will see the best landscapes of Palma and Soller
Departure Point :Danza, 07012 Palma, Balearic Islands, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Round trip transportation include, so please let us know where we will have to pick you up!
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.