Olive Oil Culture + Tasting
2-Arrival at the first point where you will visit between the mountains and an unsurpassed landscape the areas of olive, orange, almond and lemon trees.
3-At the end of the first step we will go to the tafona (oil factory) to learn and understand the manufacture of it
4-Finally, a tasting will be done in a 100% local and special environment.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Once the oil factory is visited, a tasting will be carried out accompanied by local products, orange juice and local wine
- Visit to the local oil tafona and explanation of it
- Alcoholic Beverages - A glass of wine included with lunch
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Soller, Soller, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Our guide once we reach Soller, our destination, will show you in detail our precious Olives, Orange and Lemon trees in a spectacular valley in the Sierra de Tramuntana.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Once booked, please send us the exact pick-up location to organize.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.