Olive Oil Tasting & Ancient Epidavros
Our tour starts from Nafplion and we drive through the Argolic plane towards Epidaurus. Our first stop is an Olive Oil Production plant where we stroll around the premises, learning a lot about it’s story, they production process and do a tasting of Greek olive oil, olives and delicacies based on it.
We continue the tour of ancient Epidaurus, where we explore the ancient theatre of one of the most famous archaeological monuments in Greece. We will also visit the Asclepieion of Epidaurus, which was the centre of healing serious diseases for the whole of ancient Greece. Many monuments developed around it, most notably the temple of Asklepios, Tholos and others.The tour ends with our return to Nafplion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return private transportation from Nafplion
- Pick up from your hotel or meeting point
- Entrance into the Olive Oil production plant
- Olive Oil tasting
- Tickets in the archaeological sites
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Epidaurus Little Theatre
What's excluded :
- Guided tour of archaeological site (can be organised upon request)
- Entry/Admission - The Great Theatre of Epidaurus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient Epidaurus Little Theatre, Ancient Epidaurus, Epidavros 210 59 Greece
We will visit an Olive Oil production plant where we will learn about the importance of the olive tree since prehistoric times and the blessing of olives in ancient Greece.
They will then show us step by step, the Olive Oil production procedure and they will teach us how to taste the olive oil. During the tasting we will enjoy some sweet and salty delicacies based on olive oil.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Great Theatre of Epidaurus, Ethniki Odos Isthmou Archaias Epidavrou, Epidavros 210 52 Greece
We continue the tour to ancient Epidaurus, where we explore the ancient theatre, one of the most famous and best preserved archaeological monuments in Greece and Unesco’s world heritage listed monument. It is reputed to be the birthplace of Apollo’s son Asklepios the healer. We will visit his temple and the Asclepieion, the center of healing for the whole of ancient Greece.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Philellion Square, Nafplio 211 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
The starting point is the traveler’s hotel where we ask for him by name or on Philellinon square which is opposite the port, in front of the statue.Ports
- Nafplion port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.