Olive oil tasting in Sorrento
A genuine experience in a true Sorrento mill. An unmissable tour if you love olive oil and culinary traditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Bread to dip in olive oil
- Alcoholic Beverages - Limoncello and liqueur creams
- 15 types of extra virgin olive oil
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Come and visit our centuries old olive groves, discovering the history behind Sorrento’s olive oil industry and get to sample the oils accompanied by some local delicacies. Discover our sampling tour;
At an arranged time, your driver from Frantoio Gargiulo will collect you from your accommodation in the Sorrentine Peninsula.
You will be met by our staff, they will accompany you around the olive groves, explain the process that is used in the making of extra virgin olive oil and also tell you the history behind the olive oil industry in Sorrento.
After you have seen the groves, you will be able to sample up to 15 different types of oil, from extra virgin, to the oils that have been flavoured with things such as lemon, truffle, chilli and cinnamon amongst others. Each one delighting your senses with their unforgettable flavours. Then we will move onto the balsamic vinegars and glazes, our citrus marmalades and different types of honey.
We will finish off with our homemade liqueurs and cream liqueurs that this area if famous for.
On the way out stop for a moment and try our own cosmetic line that is made with our olive oil.
• 15 tipologie di olio extravergine tra DOP e aromatizzati
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We take guests from all the hotels and bed and breakfast in Sorrento, Sant'Agnello, Piano di Sorrento and Meta. Write your pick up area your prefer.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.