Olive oil-Wine-Beer tour
The first references of wine and olive oil in Crete date back to 5000BC during the Minoan civilization. 7000 years later, Cretans produce wine, beer and olive oil on the same land, with the only changes the enhancement of production through technology and the optimization of crops.
In this tour we will visit a winery, a beer and an olive oil factory. All three have high standards of production, marrying the old traditions with modern technology and processing. In each location we will spend around one hour touring the facilities.
We will visit a 5000 year old olive tree, and there is an option to visit a nearby monastery, Maleme airfield and the WW2 military cemetery. For all this, we could discuss and on the same day of the tour when I will give your options.
Tour times in each location can be modified depending on the travelers' starting time and the date. Each location has 3-4 time slots available.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - The entrance fees in the oil factory, winery and brewery are not included. its 10 euro each paid separately.
- Entry/Admission - Anoskeli Winery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Monumental Olive Tree of Vouves, Vouves, Crete Greece
A 4,5 thousand year old tree. Optional lunch nearby.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Anoskeli Winery, Off of Eparchiaki Odos Tavronitis-Paleochoras, Anoskeli, Platanias, Crete 73002 Greece
WIll visit Anoskeli for wine tasting. They also produce their own oil. Tour cost is 10 euro paid separately.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Souda Port, Chania
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/5/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.