Olpejeta conservancy Day tour
This tour takes you to Mt Kenya region. Mt Kenya is the highest mountain in Kenya and is well visible early in the morning. Along the road are coffee plantations. Ol pejeta conservancy is a private wildlife reserve famous for endangered species like the white rhino and chimpanzees. It is one of the best wildlife protection centers with maximum security to avert poaching.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel/port pickup
- Entry/Admission - Ol Pejeta Conservancy
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Nanyuki Private Bag, 10400 Kenya
Get an early start on the day with 6am pickup at your accommodations in Nairobi, then begin the 2.5-hour trip to Nanyuki town, where you’ll stretch your legs by the official equator line. On the way, enjoy panoramic views of the green vegetation and the beauty of the Kenyan coffee farms.
Continue for another 15 minutes to Ol Pejeta Conservancy for the first, two-hour game drive of the day. Explore the park’s northern area, which is home to a plentiful population of chimpanzees, and keep watch for some of the “Big Five” that live within the conservancy: lions, cape buffalo, African elephants, leopard, and rhinoceros are all spotted here, including the very rare white rhino.
Visit the chimpanzee sanctuary the only of its kind in Kenya that rescues and takes care of orphaned chimpanzees.
You will enjoy hot lunch at the Sweet waters Serena Camp and 30 minutes of relaxation before going back to the park for more game drives.
You will depart the park at around 4.30pm heading back to nairobi . You expect to arrive at 8.00pm with a lot of memories with regards to this great tour.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Homes and apartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.