Olympic and Sport Museum of Barcelona "Joan Antoni Samaranch"
Relive the Olympic Games of Barcelona 1992 and have fun in the interactive space where you can discover new skills like climbing on the climbing wall, propelling yourself in the vertical jump or facing the Batak. Discover the Idol Space with the best athletes of all time (Dream Team, Carles Lewis or Pau Gasol). It's a learning and interactive space for adults and children to experience all kinds of sports in one museum. Discover many curiosities and historical sport's elements of worldwide sport stars such as Steffie Graff to Franz Beckenbauer. Visit the Samaranch collection and the whole history of Olympics, unique in the world. The museum is located at Montjuïc Mountain and offers a unique experience on sport, Olympic and non-Olympic sports like football, motorcycling, Formula 1, skiing, cycling, baseball, chess or tennis, using state-of-the-art technology and interactive exhibitions as well as multimedia installations. If you are a sports lover, this is the place you should visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- General Admission
- Permanent and Temporary Exhibitions
What's excluded :
- Food or Drink
Visit the Olympic and Sport Museum and discover the most famous athletes in Spain. Learn about Barcelona's history regarding sports and entertain yourself with the Museum's interactive items.
• Museu Olímpic i de l'Esport Joan Antoni Samaranch, Avinguda de l'Estadi, 60, 08038 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Point :Avinguda de l'Estadi, 60, 08038 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 9/30/2020
10/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 06:30 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 06:30 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 06:30 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 06:30 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 06:30 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 02:30 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 06:30 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 06:30 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 06:30 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 06:30 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 06:30 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Booklets available in different English, Spanish and Catalan
- You have to wear the mask.
- Maintain the distance between users.
- You can enter one by one or by familiar unity.
- Most travelers can participate
- Mobile Voucher
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.