Olympic Games Small-Group Workout and Race in Athens
Get the background on what the Olympics were really about in venues connected to real Olympic events. Find out more about how ancient Olympic athletes trained and learn some techniques used by modern athletes before you compete in a race in the world’s first modern Olympic Stadium. This is a 2-hour, small-group activity for no more than 12 guests.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All activities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Panathenaic Stadium
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
The Panathenaic Stadium or Kallimarmaro is one of the main historic attractions of Athens, and it is the only stadium in the world built entirely of marble.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Zappeion Conference & Exhibition Center, Leof. Vasilissis Olgas, Athens Greece
The Zappeion was the first building to be erected specifically for the revival of the Olympic Games in the modern world.
Departure Point :Zappeion Garden, Leof. Vasilissis Olgas 1, Athina 105 57, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Panathenaic Stadium, Leof. Vasileos Konstantinou, Athina 116 35, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a mild outdoor physical activity, but you don't have to be an athlete to participate in it, you can do it at your own pace
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.